The fifth season for Dancing with Vero’s Stars will take place on the evening of Saturday, May 11 at The Riverside Theatre, and attendees have an evening’s worth of entertainment that will be long remembered.
One of the highlights of the evening is expected to be the Silent Auction. Once the auction items are sold, the dancer then receives one vote for each dollar spent on the item. That is added to their total votes. Dancing this year is Chris Bieber, Adam Chrzan, Page Curtis, Kerry Firth, Trish Hickey Reid, Michelle Kantzler, Deryl Loar, Mary Beth McDonald, John Sarbak and John Talmadge.
Attendees of the event may visit www.Dancingwithverostars.com in advance of the May 11th date and by clicking the Menu tab, they will see some of the items that are going on the auction block and what business has donated them.
Ticket prices for Dancing with Vero’s Stars are $200 for Exclusive seating, $150 for Premium seating and $100 for General seating (if still available). The ticket cost will include a pre-show Red Carpet event, a cocktail party complete with an open bar and hors d’ouevres, and the silent auction. You may purchase a ticket by visiting the Riverside Theatre Box Office in person, by calling the Riverside Theatre Box Office directly at 772-231-6990, or visit www.Dancingwithverostars.com . Be certain to designate your ticket purchase to the dancer of your choice.
For more information on the Silent Auction, contact the IRC Healthy Start Coalition at 772-563-9118. The IRC Healthy Start Coalition unites together locally in community partnerships to promote a system of care that optimizes/maximizes healthy outcomes for all pregnant women, infants, young children and their families.
In a sneak peak preview of some of the diverse items in the Auction, a small group of donors gathered at artist Virginia Knapp’s home with their auction items. From left to right:
- Virginia Knapp with “Tango In Paris” for Page Curtis-A 24 x 36 Mixed Media Painting by artist Virginia Knapp. Courtesy of artist Virginia Knapp with a value of $3,000;
- Wayne Burkett with What’s Cookin’, Good Lookin’ for John Talmadge-The Big Green Egg outdoor cooker. Courtesy of Ace Hardware Vero Beach with a value of $1,007;
- Arleen Arsenault with”Tee Time” at the Moorings for Trish Hickey-Reid-Foursome of Golf and Cart Fee at the Moorings Club. Courtesy of the Moorings Club with a value of $400;
- John Michael Matthews with The “Vero” Bag for Marybeth McDonald-Vero Designer Hand Bag By Debbie Brooks exclusively for John Michael Matthews Fine Jewelry. Courtesy of John Michael Matthews with a value of $368;
- Mark Wygonik with “A Star is Born” for the IRC Healthy Start Coalition-Two (2) 2013-2014 season tickets to the Vero Beach Theatre Guild with complimentary concession credit for each show and a walk-on appearance in the July, 2013 fundraising show, The Pirates of Penzance. Courtesy of the Vero Beach Theatre Guild with a value of $350.