SPIRITS FOR THE STARS
Spirits for The Stars
The Silent Auction, a popular main stay at the annual event was changed for this singular year to be the main feature of the special 10th Year Anniversary party which was held on April 20th at the Intergenerational Center. And in its place, local food and beverage establishments in Indian River County happily donated premium wines, top shelf liquor and unique beer to be raffled off to one lucky ticket buyer! Thanks to Sunshine Furniture, their donation of an exquisite reclaimed wood banquet table valued at $1100 will be added to the jackpot for one lucky ticket winner!
The Grand Raffle will be on display, with lighting design by Keith Frederick of LED Capstone, throughout the Cocktail Reception from 6 p.m. to 7:20 p.m. and tickets will be $20 each. Cash is preferred but charge cards will be accepted. When making a purchase, individuals will have an opportunity to make their purchase in the name of one of our star dancers and each $20 ticket purchased will be votes in their name when added to their individual totals at time of judging. The winning ticket will be drawn on stage and announced just before intermission. Winning ticket holder must be present to win.
The spirits, among others not mentioned, have been generously donated from Big Johns Western Wear-Ft. Pierce, Chelsea’s on Cardinal, Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa, Filthy’s Fine Cocktails and Beer, Green Marlin Restaurant and Raw Bar, JJ Taylor, Maison Martinique, Ocean Grill, The Grove, The Stamp, Walking Tree Brewery, members of the Dancing with Vero’s Stars committee and the Healthy Start Coalition Board of Directors. A special thanks to Two Men and a Truck.
We Thank All of our Generous Donors:
RULES FOR RAFFLE
SPIRITS FOR THE STARS RAFFLE
Official Rules and Regulations of Sprits for the Stars Raffle
- This raffle is conducted by Dancing with Vero’s Stars on behalf of Indian River County
- Healthy Start Coalition, Inc. (“Healthy Start”), a nonprofit Florida corporation. Healthy Start is a tax-exempt organization under state and federal laws.
- The raffle is intended to help raise funds for Healthy Start’s programs, resources and
- support which optimizes the health of moms, babies and their families living in Indian River County.
- The prize consists of a table donated by Sunshine Furniture, and alcohol donated by the generosity of many donors to Healthy Start from our local community.
- The winning ticket will be drawn by a Dancing with Vero’s Stars Representative on May 12, 2018, on stage at Riverside Theatre before Intermission, at or around 9:00 p.m. The winner must be present to win. Winner must present winning ticket in :30 seconds to a designated ticket checker or another name will be drawn.
- Only ticket holders with validly paid tickets are eligible to participate in the raffle. Participants and winner must be lawful U.S. residents over the age of 21 with a valid driver’s license. Dancing with Vero’s Stars Committee members, Healthy Start Board of Directors, Employees of Healthy Start, their immediate family members who live in the same household, or volunteers at the event are not eligible to win.
- Prize is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. No substitutions for the prize will be made. All purchases/contributions are final, and no refunds will be provided. The raffle is void where prohibited or restricted by law
- By entering this drawing, the ticket purchaser acknowledges that he or she is aware of and agrees to abide by the Official Rules and Regulations of this drawing. The price of entry does not qualify as a deductible/charitable contribution, according to the IRS.
- Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, sales tax, and delivery of the alcohol. Arrangements will be made with a local delivery company for the table only. The complimentary delivery must be located within Indian River County or a delivery charge may be incurred. All the spirits in the display must be picked up at Riverside Theatre by the ticket winner no later than May 18, 2018. Arrangements will need to be made in advance.
- Winner agrees that his or her name and/or likenesses may be disclosed to and used by the news media and may otherwise be used for publicity purposes in print or on the internet. The names of the winners may be submitted to the IRS, as required by law.
- Dancing with Vero’s Stars Committee, Healthy Start and Riverside Theatre are not responsible or liable for any actions or for any events that occur during or as a result of winner acceptance and use of the prize.
- No purchase or contribution is necessary to participate; a minimum $20 donation is suggested.
SPIRITS FOR THE STARS RAFFLE
for the benefit of Indian River County Healthy Start Coalition, Inc. | 1555 Indian River Boulevard, Suite B241, Vero Beach, Florida • 772-563-9118
Keith Frederick of LED Capstone
Big Johns Western Wear-Ft. Pierce
Chelsea’s on Cardinal
Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa
Filthy’s Fine Cocktails and Beer
Green Marlin Restaurant and Raw Bar
The Bottle Shop
Walking Tree Brewery
Members of the Dancing with Vero’s Stars Committee
IRC Healthy Start Coalition Board of Directors
A special thanks to Two Men and a Truck.
Healthy Start Coalition
Indian River County Healthy Start Coalition is the administrative office which oversees the funding and services for five programs; Healthy Start Services, MomCare, Babies & Beyond, Healthy Families, and Parents as Teachers. The Coalition is a not-for-profit agency whose core funding comes from the Florida Department of Health.
With close to 300 performances on three stages each year, Riverside Theatre is the area's only professional, not-for-profit theatre. It houses one of the state's only free-standing buildings dedicated to children's theatre and is one of a few theatres in Florida designated as a Cultural Institution. The theatre also has one of the largest subscribing audiences in Florida and attracts over 100,000 patrons annually.